RPOA Code of Ethics & Bylaws
Members of the Rental Property Owners Association agree to abide by the following Code of Ethics:
- abide by the Bylaws of the RPOA;
- pay dues on time;
- conduct themselves in a professional, responsible and considerate manner;
- conduct their business in an ethical manner;
- conduct their business or themselves in a way that is becoming of a member and/or not prejudicial to the aims or repute of the Association;
- and abide by all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
RPOA Bylaws Article 3.1
The RPOA also promotes a Standard of Excellence it hopes all member will aspire to achieve.