- This event has passed.
Bill Noll: Asset Protection for Real Estate Investors—2021 RPOA Virtual Conference
March 18 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
The RPOA will hold its annual conference virtually in 2021. The conference is free to everyone this year and will be held the third Thursday of every month from 11am – 2pm over the course of 12 months.
Bill Noll: Asset Protection for Real Estate Investors
Thursday, March 18th at 11:00am
At our next event, we’ll be bringing you well-known expert tax attorney, CPA and national speaker Bill Noll! Bill Noll will teach you how to:
- Set up the best legal entity for owners of real estate
- Save on taxes by avoiding the costly status of being a dealer or developer
- Take advantage of the magic power of depreciation
- Take deductions when you improve a property and avoid capitalization requirements
- Sell properties tax-free and keep all the profits
- Protect your assets from lawsuits
- Be your own bank and create a public record of your debt
- And more!
***Please note: each month’s event will have its own unique registration link.
To see more upcoming conference events, click here!
See more upcoming RPOA events here.