- This event has passed.
Evictions in Michigan
August 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| Free – $45
Learn how to deal with the number one problem facing landlords: how to evict a non-paying or otherwise problem tenant. Knowing how to do an eviction before you ever have to do one is critical to understanding when and how to begin one and why you should. There are several steps necessary to carrying out evictions in Michigan and, if skipped, can result in lost money and time. Join Justin Wheeler, attorney with Hilger Hammond as he discusses:
- what an eviction is—and isn’t
- different types of evictions
- the legal process for evictions in Michigan
- what constitutes an illegal eviction
- the forms needed to complete an eviction
- how to physically put the tenant out
2 Hours Legal CE Credit for Licensed Real Estate Professionals
2 Hours Credit for RPOA PHP
See more upcoming RPOA events here.