- This event has passed.
Foundations of Buying, Leasing & Selling Rental Property
November 7 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm| Free – $45
3 Hours CE Credit for Licensed Real Estate Professionals
(Please note: CE credit is only available for those that attend this course in person)
3 Hours Credit for RPOA PHP (Professional Home Provider)
(Approved by the National REIA for the National REIA Professional Housing Provider Designation.)
This course provides a complete overview of the entire rental property business–from buying a rental property to management and selling. If you’re a beginner, this course is a MUST!
Even if you’re not new to the rental property business, there’s still plenty to learn, including updates on local and state laws. It never hurts to take a refresher course as good insurance against future mishaps. Presented by Clay Powell, RPOA Director, and licensed real estate salesperson. Some of the topics covered in the course include:
- proper due diligence before buying a rental property or turning your existing home into a rental property
- Federal, State, and local regulations regarding rental property ownership and management
- methods for effective management, including tenant screening, dealing with problem tenants, evictions, and more
- setting rental rates and effectively advertising rental property
- proper forms to use for leasing a rental property
- what to do before selling a rental property
This course will also be available as a LIVE webinar at the same date and time if you prefer to attend remotely instead of in person at the RPOA office. If you choose the webinar option, you will receive a second email from the RPOA with link to register and further instructions.
Please note: CE credit is only available for those that attend this course in person.
See more upcoming RPOA events here.