- This event has passed.
Foundations of Buying, Leasing & Selling Rental Property (Online via Zoom and In Person)
November 11 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free – $45.00
3 Hours CE Credit for Licensed Real Estate Professionals
3 Hours Credit for RPOA REI Mastery Training Program
(Approved by the National REIA for the National REIA Professional Housing Provider Designation.)
Join us LIVE online via Zoom and in person!
This course provides a complete overview of the entire rental property business–from buying a rental property to management and selling. If you’re a beginner, this course is a MUST!
Even if you’re not new to the rental property business, there’s still plenty to learn, including updates on local and state laws. It never hurts to take a refresher course as good insurance against future mishaps. Presented by Clay Powell, RPOA Director and licensed real estate salesperson. Some of the topics covered in the course include:
- proper due diligence before buying a rental property or turning your existing home into a rental property
- Federal, State, and local regulations regarding rental property ownership and management
- methods for effective management, including tenant screening, dealing with problem tenants, evictions, and more
- setting rental rates and effectively advertising rental property
- proper forms to use for leasing a rental property
- what to do before selling a rental property
***If you need CE credit for this class, please leave your License # and last 4 digits of your Social Security in the “Additional Information order notes” section on the right when checking out.
See more upcoming RPOA events here.