- This event has passed.
Rental Property Maintenance and Housing Codes
September 17, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free – $45
Frustrated with rental property inspections? Not sure what is required of you in regards to rental property maintenance? Need to know how to appeal a housing code violation you believe is wrong? Experienced landlord James Loftus provides in-depth training on:
- state laws regarding rental property maintenance
- local housing codes affecting rental properties
- the International Property Maintenance Code (IPMC) – most locals use this code
- local rental inspection programs & how they work
- how to comply with local housing codes and get the maximum certification length for the least cost
- the appeals process for housing code violations
- tips on dealing with inspectors
2 Hours CE Credit for Licensed Real Estate Professionals
2 Hours Credit for RPOA PHP (Professional Home Provider)
(Approved by the National REIA for the National REIA Professional Housing Provider designation.)
See more upcoming RPOA events here.