How Do I Access the Tenant History Website?
As a member of the RPOA, you have full access to the Tenant History Website, www.tenanthistorywebsite.org. You can use this site to various district court landlord-tenant records and other member provided tenant histories.
In order to use the website, you must be a member in good standing and register to use the website. To register, go to www.tenanthistorywebsite.org. (If you have registered previously, enter your User Email and Password that you registered with and skip the next step.)
- Click the blue button that says “Get Started Now”.
- Click “I Agree” to Terms and Conditions. (These terms and conditions govern the relationship between TENANT HISTORY WEBSITE, LLC (“THW”), and the user of the information provided on this website (“you”)).
- Click “Landlord Membership” as a member of our association.
- Complete the “Landlord Registration & Signup” form completely. FYI: Uncompleted applications cannot be processed. Fraudulent applications may expose the applicant to criminal prosecution, fines and penalties where applicable under law. Falsified Social Security Numbers or Business ID’s are an example of fraudulent information.
- Click “I Agree with the Above Statement” to submit.
- Form submitted!
An email will come to the RPOA office stating that you have registered to use the Tenant History Website. At this time, one of the staff will then look at your account to verify that you are an active RPOA member in good standing. This staff person will then approve your registration and send out an email to you letting you know that you can access this site. This process can take up to 10 days to complete but is usually completed within 48 hours.
Disclosure: This Knowledge Base article is accurate as of the last update. Laws and policies are subject to change. If you have any questions, please call the office. Click here for contact information.