New Forms Now Available
The RPOA has three new forms available for members to use during the coronavirus pandemic—rent deferral form, modified demand for payment, and modified demand for payment for properties covered by the CARES Act.
Rental Payment Modification Lease Addendum
*This form is also available for non-members to access for free. If you are not a member of the RPOA, scroll down to access this form.
Modified Demand for Payment Form (Properties Covered by the CARES Act)
Download a Free Copy of Our Rental Payment Modification Lease Addendum
The RPOA has made its lease addendum form for modifying rental payments during the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic free and available for all to use. If you are not a member of the RPOA, please complete the fields below to access this form.
Not a member of the RPOA? Join today!
RPOA is Michigan’s largest REIA and landlord association with over 1,400 members!
RPOA members have access to a wide array of tangible benefits and services, including but not limited to:
- over 50 Michigan landlord, rental property owner and real estate investor forms.
- discounts to over 30 local and national retailers including Home Depot, Office Depot and Sherwin Williams.
- full credit report services.
- free limited legal advice.
- technical assistance through the RPOA office.
- discounts on training courses.
- state-wide lobbying on behalf of the rental property and real estate investing industry.
- and more!
Click here to learn more about RPOA membership.