EP088 The Devil is in the Details: How Title Work, Legal Advice and Insurance can Make or Break your Real Estate Investment with Brian Durham
Today we take a Deeper Dive into the Un-Sexy, yet Extremely Important, details that can make or break your rental property investments:
- why you should always have an Attorney review your Contracts
- the importance of Title Companies when you buy a Property
- how to avoid Adverse Possession - the Hostile Takeover of your Property
- How you can Profit from having a Cell Tower on your Property
- How to avoid Land Contract Disasters
Brian Durham is a Real Estate Agent and Office Manager for Precision Real Estate. He's also finished law school and is in the process of taking the bar exam. Brian has a background in Telecommunications, business management, and tenant law.
In this episode, Brian shares how his first home presented a unique and lucrative profit potential when a large grocery store chain made him an offer he couldn't refuse, what happened when a house he sold on land contract burned down, and why he sees the strong housing market continuing for another two to three years.
I know you'll gain a lot of in-depth real estate knowledge from today's conversation. Please take a moment to go to itunes to give us a review & rating.
To contact Brian:
facebook: Precision Real Estate llc
And share your Real Life Ghost Story by emailing Brian Hamrick @ email@example.com