Foundations of Buying, Leasing and Selling Rental Property
This course provides a complete overview of the entire rental property business—from buying a rental property to management and selling. If you’re a beginner, this course is a MUST!
Even if you’re not new to the rental property business, there’s still plenty to learn, including updates on local and state laws. It never hurts to take a refresher course as good insurance against future mishaps. Presented by Clay Powell, RPOA Director and licensed real estate salesperson. Some of the topics covered in the course include:
- proper due diligence before buying a rental property or turning your existing home into a rental property
- Federal, State, and local regulations regarding rental property ownership and management
- methods for effective management, including tenant screening, dealing with problem tenants, evictions, and more
- setting rental rates and effectively advertising rental property
- proper forms to use for leasing a rental property
- what to do before selling a rental property
***Please note: this course was taught online using Zoom.
Course length: 1 hr 57 min
Access to course content does not expire.